Himalayan Bath Rocks


I am always looking for new ways to unwind and relax during my alone time. This usually begins with a steaming bath followed by a movie. Last week I took to Five Below on a search for affordable products that were natural and cruelty free. Before we begin this review I would like to make it known that this item was purchased with my own money. And in no way is this post sponsored!

LET'S TALK INGREDIENTS!

Ingredients! Ingredients! Ingredients! That’s the first thing I usually check before purchasing any products. Whether it be groceries, clothing, hair care or skin care. I was a smudge taken aback when the only ingredient turned out to be ... ROCKS! Yes that’s right. You heard me, rocks (ha ha ha). I even went the extra mile to analyze these “Himalayan” rocks which was true to nature.



From the first time use one thing that I noticed was it took quite a while to dissolve. I am more than sure that these beautiful rocks are meant to be reused. At first I believed it to be made of salt (the rock itself). However, salt melts at a faster rate than a these.

HOW TO USE HIMALAYAN ROCKS

Since I went for a deep heat infused soak, I mixed my water with three Himalayan rocks and a cup of mermaid bath salt. I have never been a huge fan of bubbles (it freaks me out) so keeping the bath simple was easy. I usually make the water hot enough where I can stand it. If you’re looking for a way to make it even more creative, add some scented soap shaped roses. Oh! And we cannot forget the candles.


Now that we’ve gotten past the “hard” stuff let’s talk about price. One thing I love about Five Below is that everything is actually five dollars. Which makes it even more affordable for this who are big on self pampering. There is also a variety of make up, and animal cruelty free facial products. Would I recommend this product? For five bucks it’s worth the try. However, it does not possess miracle properties. In other words, spend if you’re willing to wait for results.

Take the time to pamper yourself as a sign of appreciation
Xoxo,
A

Comments

Popular Posts