Oh! Universe - Take Me As Your Humble Guest


I am learning to fall more in love with myself despite my situation. I am understanding that the boundaries which keep things at bay does not exist. That allowing the inner scientist and rover to creep unto the service is a gift. This silence I once dreaded has become a blanket of calm in a life where everything is stressful and dramatic.

I enjoy saying "everything happens as the planned". To push against the universe is an adaptive mechanism in hopes of reversing what has already occurred. However - it is better to accept some things as they come. Whether the outcome is positive or negative, because frankly. There is no such thing as negativity if you change your perspective of energy.

As a physics student, I have learned that energy can neither be created or distinguished. It is just here. Surrounding the place we call home. The way we interpret and convert this energy is what allows each one of us to use it. For example, you have a socket that is a consistent power source. There are two options - charge a phone or allow the power to manifest within that socket. You are aware that whether or not the socket is used, the energy will constantly flow. Which option do you choose? The same scenario applies to actual life situations. In most cases, if not all, the phone would be charged.

Most of us can verbalize how much we love our lives, and how being zen has helped to tame the beast within. Few of us attempt to tame the "beast" as we are aware that it can be channeled into something greater.

As someone who deals with chronic social anxiety, I always keep this in mind. The universe is a friend, nothing in it can harm you unless it is willed. There has come a point in my life where anxiety can no longer overpower me. It has become exhausting to run away from everything. I have began counting to ten to prep myself for taking a step outside of the small bubble I have created. My apartment that has served as a self made asylum for the past two years is finally ready to be lifted. 

To make a new friend is a feeling of joyful hope. To take the universe as a friend is an even greater joy. An eye opening experience where everything in nature is accessible - the will to travel becomes great. It becomes the fuel I have wanted for quite a long time. I am proud of myself. Not for understanding this new concept - but for taking my first step today and allowing the universe to pull me. 

xoxo,

Comments

Popular Posts