B R E A T H E .

"Let not your past define your present or your future".  -A. Hurma

A reminder that we may plan, but the creator is the best of planners. Some tasks may leave us with scars, but it isn't to bring the pain back - it's to help you move forward in life. In spirit. In mind. I wrote a poem for the divine that shares my gratitude, and the confusion and sadness I usually feel. But pain and sadness leads to tears of healing and awareness. 

C r e a t o r

Forgive me if I have done any wrong
 sometimes I may wander , but I will always come back to you

There is no other mercy greater than yours
Ya Allah
I ask that you allow me to feel pain and sadness
so I may always remember what your mercy feels like

Every tear these green eyes shed
they will never stray to far from the path of light and love

Rather they will reflect the love and grace they have seen.

Forgive me if I don't always listen
I am a curious child pondering over simple tasks
searching for the love I have always longed for
the touch of understanding

And each time I am reminded that you were always there.

Comments

Popular Posts